5 Things You Should Know About Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018, Nigeria’s Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo terminated the appointment of Mallam Lawal Musa Daura as Director General of the Department of State Services, DSS.
The termination of appointment came out of the blues as no one could have predicted it happening at the start of the day.
With the DSS boss ordered to hand over to the most senior operative in the service, here are five things to know about him.
- He is from Daura, same town President Muhammadu Buhari is from.
- He was appointed DSS DG in 2015 by President Buhari.
- He has worked with the DSS all his life, joining the service in 1982, two years after he graduated from Ahmadu Bello University.
- He worked with President Olusegun Obasanjo. He started working with him in the Presidential Villa as far back as 2003.
- He replaced Ita Ekpeyong as DSS DG few months after President Buhari was sworn in.
The post 5 Things You Should Know About Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.