New fibroid solution without surgery found! No more worries
If you have been diagnosed of Uterine Fibroids, here is a solution without surgery…. Revealed at last!!! A Scientifically proven Natural Solution Found to provide permanent solution for Fibroids. Ensure you read this article to the end even if you don’t have Fibroid, this can serve as a preventive measure and prevent you from growing one.
Who is at risk of fibroid?
Women who are approaching menopause are at the greatest risk of fibroids because of their long exposure to high levels of estrogen. According to a statistic report, 1 1n 4 women in Nigeria have Fibroids between the age of 30-50 years.
Symptoms and Complications associated with fibroids
• Anemia (as a result of heavy periods)
• Discomfort in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
• Frequent urination
• Heavy painful periods
• Pain in the legs
• Painful sex
• Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
Complications associated with fibroids :
•Menorrhagia (heavy periods/increased bleeding) – Fibroids may cause the menstrual bleeding to be heavier, or increase in the duration of bleeding or may cause bleeding in between periods. Some women may have a combination of bleeding symptoms. The presence and degree of uterine bleeding is determined mainly by the location of the fibroid. Women with Fibroids that protrude into the uterus are more likely to have significant increase in bleeding.
• Infertility and Repeated Miscarriages – Fibroids can cause infertility in a number of different ways. A Fibroid can cause compression on the fallopian tubes resulting in a blockage of the passage of sperm or eggs. Fibroid can also distort the pelvic anatomy sufficiently to make it difficult for the fallopian tube to capture an egg at the time of ovulation. If a fibroid extends into the uterine cavity or causes distortion of the uterine cavity, it may present a mechanical barrier to implantation. Studies suggests that Fibroids in the muscle portion of the uterus can cause an alteration or reduction of blood flow to the uterine lining making it more difficult for an implanted embryo to grow and develop. Studies also suggests that even small Fibroids that grow inside of the uterine cavity may act as a foreign body and result in an inflammatory reaction that makes the uterine environment hostile for an embryo to implant, making it difficult for the woman to get pregnant.
In summary, Fibroids can affect fertility in many ways. They can affect whether sperm and egg meet, they can affect whether an embryo can implant, they can affect whether a pregnancy can continue, and they can affect the growth and positioning of the baby.
• Pregnancy complications – Studies have suggested an increased risk of certain problems during pregnancy in women with Fibroids, including difficulties with labor, breech presentation of the fetus, premature rupture of the “bag of waters”, and abruptionof the placenta (a condition in which the placenta separates from the uterine wall during the pregnancy).
• Abdominal pains –Fibroids can cause swelling and discomfort in the lower abdomen. A Fibroid patient may also have a sensation of being constipated. Fibroids can also cause pain in bowel movements.
Have you been diagnosed with Fibroids and looking for a natural, safe and easy way to permanently remove it and prevent its recurrent growth without surgical operation?Our 100% Natural Fibroid Remover Pack will help you eliminate all types of Fibroids and its complications in the shortest possible time.