Solving Marriage Issues: Hold on! God is never late, he’ll answer your prayer
With this challenge you are going through, he will bring you out joyful and victorious. Jeremiah 29:11(KJV): For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Most times, the darkness looks like it will never give way and the night seems longer. You even wonder where God is.
God is right there beside you. He is the reason this challenge has not consumed you. He is never late.
Just hang on. God’s intention is not to shame you. With this challenge you are going through, he will bring you out joyful and victorious.
He is refining you for your future. Soon, you will see that miracle you desire.
It won’t be long. Please don’t give up.
Father, please help me in this trying times to hold on steadfastly to you. Open my eyes to see the lessons you want me to learn, and the adjustments I have to make.
Give me grace to follow you. Help me I ask in Jesus name.
1. Always guard your thoughts from negative imaginations and ideas.
2. Speak words that affirm the possibility of your expectations.
3. Above all, stay joyful. God manifests his presence in an atmosphere of joyful worship and praise.
4. Help other people meet their needs.
5. Always look for what to thank God for, every day.
Thank you for reading.